Welcome to Analyze Health CT, operated and maintained by Access Health CT. In using this website, you agree to our terms. Please review these terms carefully and note that if you proceed, you are bound by the terms because you have entered into a legally-binding agreement with us.
Last Revised: November 18, 2016
1. Using Analyze Health CT
a. Who may use Analyze Health CT. You may access Analyze Health CT only if you are at least 13 years old.
c. Availability. Analyze Health CT may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability on behalf of Access Health CT or its agents or affiliates.
d. Right to refuse access. Subject to applicable law, Access Health CT reserves the right to refuse access to Analyze Health CT to anyone for any reason at any time.
Access Health CT has exclusive ownership of all content that is not owned by third parties including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, computer code, software, reports, data, compilations, studies, publications, research, and all other elements and components of Analyze Health CT (the “Access Health CT Content”). Access Health CT also owns the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (“IP Rights”) associated with the Access Health CT Content and Analyze Health CT, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. This means that you do not have any ownership rights in Access Health CT Content. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Access Health CT Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to Analyze Health CT and the Access Health CT Content are retained by us.
3. Acceptable Use
a. Prohibitions. Access Health CT has established certain basic requirements for the use of Analyze Health CT and we require you to adhere to them. The purpose of these requirements is to set forth how you may use Analyze Health CT and certain conduct that is prohibited. You are not allowed to:
- Use Analyze Health CT as your exclusive source of information to make informed medical decisions or select a health care provider;
- Download, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, sell, rent, license, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of Analyze Health CT or Access Health CT Content;
- Use Analyze Health CT to identify, or attempt to identify, any individual;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice contained in or on Analyze Health CT;
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security measures associated with Analyze Health CT or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks;
- Use Access Health CT’s name, logo, trademark or branding in a way that confuses people about your affiliation with Access Health CT;
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Access Health CT, our systems or our technical providers’ systems;
- Use any undocumented or unsupported method to access, search, scrape, download or change Analyze Health CT;
- Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent;
- Try to reverse engineer any of Access Health CT’s software;
- Try to interfere with Access Health CT, Analyze Health CT or Access Health CT’s network or information systems, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing;
- Do anything that violates applicable law or regulations;
- Misrepresent that you have any ownership rights in Access Health CT Content; or
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
In the event your use Analyze Health CT violates these Terms, we may immediately terminate the permission or license granted by these Terms without any notice and may deny you continued access to Analyze Health CT without any right to appeal the decision.
b. Reporting to the authorities. We reserve the right to report any suspected illegal activity by you to law enforcement and governmental authorities.
4. Notification of Claims Infringement
A copyright owner or an agent thereof who believes that any user submitted information or other content infringes upon such copyright owner’s copyrights may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Access Health CT’s Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Copyright Agent to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Copyright Agent to contact the owner or its agent, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the owner has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the copyright owner or its agent is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Access Health CT’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Access Health CT
280 Trumbull Street, 15th Floor, Hartford CT 06103
NOTE: If the owner or its agent fails to comply with all of the requirements of this section, the DMCA notice may not be valid.
5. Third-Party Links, Sites and Information
Analyze Health CT may contain links to third-party websites or other information that are not owned or controlled by Access Health CT. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third-party website, service, or content from Analyze Health CT, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Access Health CT will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content. Termination of access to Analyze Health CT automatically terminates access to these third-party links, sites and information hosted by Access Health CT.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following: (i) your use of Analyze Health CT and the data provided therein; (ii) your breach or alleged breach of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (iv) your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities. You will cooperate as fully required by Access Health CT in the defense of any claim.
You agree that you assume all risk associated with the use of and reliance upon the information provided to you through your use of Analyze Health CT.
a. NO WARRANTIES. Analyze Health CT and all included content, data, functions, results, research and materials are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. ACCESS HEALTH CT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, INCLUDING WITH REGARD TO CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES.
b. Data sources and quality. Access Health CT makes no representation or warranty of any kind regarding the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the data or information used to create and offer Analyze Health CT.
c. No endorsement. Nothing in Analyze Health CT, including any reports, results or documentation made available to you through your use of Analyze Health CT is an endorsement of any health care provider, health plan, location, facility, group or facilitator of health care and shall not be interpreted as such. Analyze Health CT does not represent a complete and comprehensive universe of all data relating to health care providers, health plans, locations, facilities, groups or facilitators of health care.
d. Not medical advice. Analyze Health CT is not intended for diagnosing, directing or recommending as to how or where to treat a health problem or disease. Access Health CT is not a provider and does not provide or offer any medical advice and thus, is not a substitute for professional care.
e. Downloads. We do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through Analyze Health CT will be free of infection, viruses, worms, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive qualities.
8. Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ACCESS HEALTH CT AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, BODILY-INJURY OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE INFORMATION; OR (B) ANY CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ACCESS HEALTH CT’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE INFORMATION EXCEED FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS (U.S. $50.00).
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. We each agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court located in Hartford County, Connecticut or the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
10. How to Contact Us
If you have questions about these Terms, you can contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. General Terms
a. Term and termination. These Terms continue in effect for the duration of your use of Analyze Health CT. We may terminate your access to Analyze Health CT at any time and for any reason, including as set forth in Section 3(a) of these Terms. Upon termination, you continue to be bound by Sections 4 through 9 and 11 of these Terms and shall not have the right to continue to access or use Analyze Health CT.
b. Changes to these Terms. We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will be posted on our website. New Terms shall become effective once posted.
c. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Access Health CT without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
e. No Waiver. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Access Health CT’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.