What information do we collect?
Each time you use our Products, we may collect the following types of information:
The specific information we collect from cookie data may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Domain from which you accessed the Internet (i.e. Internet provider)
- IP address of your device
- Operating system of your device
- Information about your browser
- Date and time of your visit
- Pages you visited
- Address of the website that connected you to our website (e.g. google.com)
- Device type (e.g. desktop computer, tablet, or mobile device)
- Screen resolution
- Browser language
- Your location
- Time spent on page
- How much of a web page was viewed
- User actions (e.g. clicking a button or selecting a report)
Analyze Health CT collects your email address if you choose to offer it to us. We request your email address when you submit a comment to us through Analyze Health CT. We also collect your email address when you send emails to us.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our Products to you and to make them better. We also use the information to reply to user comments and answer questions submitted by users.
How and when do we share the information we collect?
- With our Employees and Staff. We may share information with employees and contractors who have a need to know the information in order for them to provide services for us related to Analyze Health CT.
How long do we keep the data we collect?
We will keep data collected long enough to achieve the specified objective for which the information was collected. Once the objective is achieved, the data will be destroyed.
We adhere to generally accepted industry standards to protect the information collected by us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect information we collect, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Third Party Websites
Analyze Health CT is intended for general audiences and are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such information.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do, we will post a copy of the revised policy on our website. Any changes are effective as of the date posted. If you continue to use Compare Health CT after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
How to Contact Access Health CT
Effective: November 22, 2016